Washington is a town in Orange County, of the "Central Vermont" region. The town is believed to be named after George Washington, however it is possible that it was named after Washington, CT.
Washington was originally chartered by New York during the dispute over the New Hampshire Grants and named Kingsland. The town was re-chartered and named Washington by the Vermont Government in 1781.
60 x 16 Post and beam timber-frame construction built by Buck Family from lumber milled on our Washington property.